Australian Values website and social media channels
On 25 January 2021, the Department of Home Affairs established a website and four social media channels celebrating Australian Values:
- Website: https://australian-values.gov.au
- Facebook account: @AustralianValuesOfficial
- Twitter account: @Aus_Values
- Instagram account: @Australian Values
- YouTube account: ‘Australian Values’.
The website and social media channels will help to promote Australian values and our inclusive national identity.
The website hosts information in English and in the top three languages other than English spoken in Australia – Chinese, Arabic, and Vietnamese.
We welcome your feedback on this new website and social media channels.
Community Engagement Team Victoria / Tasmania
Department of Home Affairs