ISANA have adjusted the 2021 Conference Bursary in line with the move to online delivery.
This year up to SEVEN (7) International Students will each receive:
- Full Conference registration
- ISANA Membership
- AUD $300
To receive the full bursary, the recipient must attend the full conference. Participation is required over the full academic and social programs.
- To provide opportunities for engagement with other students and professional and academic staff in the international education sector
- To ensure that international student interests and opinions are heard and noted in general discussions, on student panels and through presentations
- To develop leadership potential in the international student community and
- To disseminate international education information throughout the student community by liaising with their ISANA Branch Committee.
Bursary applications due 14 October.
2018 Student Bursary Recipients:
- Vinh Dang, SA
- Arthur Yeow, SA
- Sostenis Pasang, NSW
- Daniel Nguyen, VIC
- Dharlene Juan, NSW
“Last week, I represented the University of Adelaide to go to 29th ISANA International Association Conference 2018 in Sydney to be a panelist for student Health and Well-being as well as co-presenting an exciting topic on re-Orientation.
ISANA is an amazing place to meet like-minded professional staff and students who want to improve assistance and support for international students. I have taken away much information to better the current International Student Peer Mentor program in the University.
Thank you Bronwyn Gilson for organizing the event this year, and a big thank to friends that came with me, Shawna Hooton, Arthur Yeow, Sarah Parrington, and friends I made along the way Dharlene Juan, Daniel Nguyen, IAPA AFA.
I hope to see you all in the next one in Melbourne”.