The 2020 ISANA committee were delighted to announce the 31st ISANA International Education Association Conference is returning to Christchurch, 24 – 27 November 2020.
The theme for the conference is Managing challenges and nurturing resilience in international education. The conference will give us the opportunity to explore and discuss the many factors that contribute to the overall student success, both within and outside the classroom. There will be an exciting program of speakers, workshops, social activities and lots of networking opportunities.
We look forward to welcoming you to Christchurch, NZ in November.
Please join our mailing list to be updated as the planning of the conference proceeds.
The Christchurch Town Hall is one of Christchurch’s most recognisable pieces of architecture and one of New Zealand’s premier performance venues. Christchurch Town Hall reopened to the public for the first time in eight years in February 2019. The Town Hall has been strengthened to 100 per cent of the new building standard and significantly refurbished, ensuring it is a modern, world-class facility that can be enjoyed for many years to come. More information.
- Mentor program staff
- Mediation and conflict resolution staff
- Chaplaincy and multi-faith support
- Careers advisors
- Student wellbeing advisors
- Academic advisors
- Student support services
- International student advisors and counsellors
- Exchange/Study Abroad coordinators
- Learning and Language providers
- NZAID and AusAID liaison officers
- International office administrators, marketing managers
- Accommodation officers
- Students and teachers
- Government personnel
- Overseas government, consulate and embassy officials
- International education and recruitment agents
- Researchers in international education
- Supporting companies such as accommodation providers and insurance providers
And anyone else with an interest in the quality of the international student experience.
Peer Reviewed and Non-refereed Abstracts Due
Non-refereed Abstract Notification
Peer reviewed Article Reviews Returned
Early Bird Registration Closes