|The theme for the 2016 conference is Evidence Based Practice in International Education Services.
This conference seeks to explore evidence based practice in international education services by looking at the following;
- Improved methodologies and ways for Practitioners to get student feedback.
- Improved methodologies and ways for Practitioners to monitor outcomes and evaluate impacts of their programs.
- Designing policies and practice based on collected evidence from the coal face.
- Case studies in holistic approaches to using evidence to improve systems of support (including the use of learning management systems and student records).
- The use of learning analytics in understanding the needs of students.
- Evidence based practice can be applied to all areas of international education services.
Click here for more information on the conference!
See Our Guest Speaker bios here. ISANA 2016 Guest Speakers