- Welcome and Introductions
- Accept the Minutes of the previous AGM – 2020 AGM Minutes
- Presentation and acceptance of the President’s report on the activities of the Association
- Presentation and acceptance of the Treasurer’s report on the financial activities and position of the Association, including the Auditor’s Report for the last financial year and the re-appointment of Mike Derbyshire, of Bentley’s Audit Services, as auditor for the next financial year
- Election of 2021-2023 ISANA Officers – Nomination Form
You will need to register in advance for the meeting to receive the information about joining the meeting.
If you are unable to attend, you can nominate a proxy in accordance with section 13(17) of the ISANA constitution. The proxy form is attached and must be returned to the ISANA Secretariat 24 hours prior to the meeting. The secretariat is not able to act as a proxy, please ask a council member from your branch if you do not know of another ISANA Member attending.
This is an election year, and I would strongly encourage you to consider running for one of the positions (please note Associate members are not eligible to vote or be office bearers). The positions are:
- Vice President
- Vice President Planning and Development
- Vice President Professional Development
- Communications Manager
Please contact existing Officers if you have any questions. The nomination form is attached and nominations must be received by the ISANA Secretariat seven days prior to the meeting (Thursday 25th November).