Entitlement Verification Online allows registered Australian organisations to check aspects of a person’s Australian immigration status. In addition eVisa holders can check their own visa details.
The following Australian organisations can register for the service:
- Employers and labour suppliers to check the work entitlements of prospective employees;
- Licensing authorities to check the work entitlements and residence status of persons applying for a licence;
- Educational Institutions to check the study entitlements of students;
- Commercial or government organisations to check residence status; and
- Government organisations to check immigration status.