‘Theories, Practices and Research in Work-integrated learning in Australia:
Enhancing employability capabilities for a sustainable future’
ACEN is seeking Expressions of Interest from authors to write a chapter for the publication Theories, Practices and Research in Work-integrated learning in Australia: Enhancing employability capabilities for a sustainable future(edited by Sonia Ferns, Anna Rowe and Karsten Zegwaard).
The book is a peer-reviewed collection of scholarly chapters from researchers, practitioners and experts in WIL. All chapters must be informed by the latest cutting-edge research and written in language accessible to a wide audience.
The objectives of this publication are to:
- reflect on the work done so far;
- critically discuss leading views of the area; and
- make recommendations to guide future research and practice.
The publication aims to:
- raise the profile of WIL;
- review, critique and integrate existing research and scholarship; and
- offer recommendations for future work.
Key themes include diversity, sustainability, innovation, economic well-being and employability.
You can contribute
To contribute to the book, please submit an Expression of Interest here by 31 May 2019.
Expressions of Interest will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Author/s commitment to, and experience in WIL.
- Focus, cohesiveness and sequence of narrative.
- Advances WIL research and scholarship.
- Proposes a clear framework.
- Aligns with the aim of the book.
- Writing is of a high academic standard.
- Informs future directions of WIL.