- This event has passed.
ISANA QLD PD – Managing Critical Incidents
14/September/18 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm AEST
Facilitator: Mary Ann Seow
- ISANA members $80
- non-members $150
- PD + Membership $240 (for this fee type please email the secretariat)
We invite you to join colleagues for an opportunity to discuss this complex topic of Managing Critical Incidents.
This workshop is designed for those that work with International Students at any level. It deals with the practical issues of preparation, planning of policy and procedures and practical ideas (case studies) to deal with actual critical incidents.
The full-day session aims to give you enough practical ideas, resources and knowledge to devise or revise policy and procedural guidelines and the steps needed in managing a critical incident. We will also look at issues relating to a natural disaster.
- Definitions and Examples of a critical incident – What is a critical incident
- Policy Development – Resources and assistance in developing policy
- Preparation – What do we need to do
- Support – For other students and also staff
For those who want to travel, accommodation at the venue can be booked at: http://cairnsstudentlodge.com.au/apply-for-accommodation/short-term-or-casual-stay/.
Please RSVP by COB Monday, September 10, 2018.
Late applicants: please email email@example.com