- This event has passed.
ISANA 29th International Education Association Conference
04/December/18 - 07/December/18
We are pleased to announce the 29th ISANA International Education Association Conference will be held at the Sydney Masonic Centre, New South Wales, from 4 to 7 December 2018.
The theme for the conference is ‘Educate and collaborate: Inclusive practices to enable international students’.
The conference will give us the opportunity to explore and discuss the many factors that contribute to the overall student success, both within and outside the classroom. There will be an exciting program of speakers, workshops, social activities and lots of networking opportunities. Delegates will be able to share successful strategies, engage with key stakeholders and develop important partnerships.
We look forward to welcoming you to Sydney in December 2018.
Please join our mailing list to be updated as the planning of the conference proceeds.
ISANA acknowledges the Gadigal of the Eora Nation, the traditional custodians of this land and we pay our respects to the Elders both past and present.
Who Should Attend?
- Mentor program staff
- Mediation and conflict resolution staff
- Chaplaincy and multi-faith support
- Careers advisors
- Student wellbeing advisors
- Academic advisors
- Student support services
- International student advisors and counsellors
- Exchange/Study Abroad coordinators
- Learning and Language providers
- NZAID and AusAID liaison officers
- International office administrators, marketing managers
- Accommodation officers
- Students and teachers
- Government personnel
- Overseas government, consulate and embassy officials
- International education and recruitment agents
- Researchers in international education
- Supporting companies such as accommodation providers and insurance providers
- And anyone else with an interest in the quality of the international student experience.