ISANA is excited to support the Social Media Strategies for Higher Education Conference 30th – 31 October 2018, Mercure Sydney The Social Media Strategies for Higher Education conference will focus on exploring effective strategies from social media experts in universities and other digital media heavyweights to produce quality content, promote university brand reputation and identity, measuring the impact of various social and digital strategies and drive recruitment in the domestic and growing international market.
What will you learn at this event?
* Understand what works on social media for your target audience
* Improve your recruitment programs through insights from industry leaders in international social markets
* Generate innovative & engaging social content
* Create an authentic online voice through storytelling and user generated content
* Develop new strategies in how to measure the impact of your social campaigns for better results
> Download the Brochure
Who will attend? Directors, Managers & Coordinators from Universities, TAFES & Colleges with responsibilities for:
* Social Media
* Digital Media
* Digital Marketing
ISANA members receive a $100 discount off the current rate! Check your email for the discount code.
For more information, visit the website or call 1300 856 904
Start: 30th October End: 31st October Website: http://bit.ly/2mEb5bD