Department of Education, Skills and Employment’s website
- Factsheet from DESE (incl detail related to Online Learning)
- DESE fact-sheet on regulatory information, available at https://docs.education.gov.au/node/53248 and at https://www.asqa.gov/coronavirus-advice
Department of Health website.
Department of Home Affairs website.
- Help Stop Racism
- Information from the Victorian Multicultural Commission in the Chinese language regarding COVID-19
- COVIDSafe App is now available in five languages
- Stakeholder pack – Key messages and campaigns
- DVC-I – a question regarding online learning and the Temporary Graduate Visa
- CALD- Do you have a COVID safe workplace? – English
- CALD- Do you have a COVID safe workplace? – Chinese (S)
- CALD- Do you have a COVID safe workplace? – Chinese (T)
- COVID-19 Pandemic event visa (The Australian Government Endorsed Event (AGEE) stream (COVID-19 Pandemic event) of the Temporary Activity (sc 408) visa)
Department of Social Services dedicated page dealing with financial support available for those impacted by COVID19 here
STUDY AUSTRALIA : www.studyaustralia.gov.au
Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) website.
We are now @StudyAuOfficial across all channels.
Study Australia has recently updated its social media handles to @StudyAuOfficial, to ensure consistency across digital platforms and improve the user experience for prospective and current international students and our education partners.
If your organisation is promoting Study Australia’s social media profiles in your marketing and communications to students or the wider education sector, please update our social handles to:
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/StudyAUofficial
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/StudyAUOfficial/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/StudyAuOfficial/
Study Australia COVID-19-Response-Update-and-Digital-Report
eSafety Commissioner – Click Here
International students allowed to work additional hours in certain industries – see Special Arrangements for Students who are in Australia here (NB. the Employer has to register to allow international students to work increased hours)
Study in Australia information here
RMIT University – A One-Day Conference, click here
UNSW Sydney – Temporary Migrants COVID Impact Survey, click here.
Headspace ‘Mindfulness for your everyday life’ here
COVID-19 Support (Department of Health) 10 Steps of Support here
Lifeline Australia here
Black Dog Institute here
Media Release: https://www.studyqueensland.qld.gov.au/Live/MR230420
Student Support Officers are available to all students (18+ years) studying in Queensland.
OzHarvest Hamper Hub – Thursday 21st May
15 June 20 – https://studynsw.cmail19.com/t/ViewEmail/j/751919E3EE1ED3DC2540EF23F30FEDED/3EF418A42683D3126E6039C17E42EE19
Study Canberra: https://www.studycbr.com.au/covid-19
City of Melbourne and Queen Victoria Market : ‘Our Shout’ food voucher program applications close Friday 22 May @ 5pm
Videos which are now live:
Victoria Police Internet: https://www.police.vic.gov.au/family-violence-there-no-excuse
Department of Education and Training – Victoria
The Department has translated key information for parents and carers regarding the staged return to on-site schooling into 23 community languages:
The Department has translated information sheets to support parents and carers to talk to their children about COVID-19 into 20 community languages:
Study Melbourne https://www.studymelbourne.vic.gov.au/help-and-support/support-for-students-coronavirus
The South Australian Government has demonstrated its commitment to our international student community, by announcing a new $13.8 million International Student Support Package: https://studyadelaide.com/issp
Study Perth: https://studyperth.com.au/covid-19
Study in Australia’s NT: https://studynt.nt.gov.au/news/territory-jobs-hub