From the City of Sydney Website…
We invite your feedback on our international education action plan. The plan includes actions to support international students and help them form lifelong connections with Sydney.
- welcoming international students into the Sydney community when they arrive
- providing a rewarding study experience with access to wellbeing resources and opportunities to participate in city life
- increasing opportunities to gain meaningful work experience
- strengthening connections with the local community
- nurturing our connections with global alumni.
These actions all aim to sustain Sydney’s position as a leading education destination in Australia and across the globe.
We would like to hear from people in the tertiary international education sector including students, alumni, education providers, support services, supporting businesses, accommodation providers education agents and residents.
Your feedback will help shape a collaborative plan and help provide a harmonious experience to international students.
How to give your feedback
You can complete an online survey about our plan. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2WTJDZG
Submissions close at 5pm on Friday 20 April 2018.
Other ways to give us your feedback
We want to make sure everybody has the opportunity to provide ideas and feedback.
If you prefer to talk to us in person, please contact the City of Sydney officer listed under who’s listening.